HC Tools Fine Stoneware Diamond Cutting Disc for Ceramic 115mm 5 pcs.
The diamond cutting disc from HC Tools is up to 3 times more precise than a standard ceramic diamond cutting disc. The tiles used in construction sites are often large, very hard and expensive - So it is all the more important to cut them perfectly every time - even if it is difficult. The Tile Cutting Disc uses diamond technology and a unique design to consistently deliver the best results, even in the hardest ceramics.
The slim, strong body and continuously fluted edge provide maximum control and reduce vibration - for high-quality chip-free cutting. The diamond tile cutting wheel from HC Tools provides the best cuts in hard tiles. Achieve a professional finish on all jobs with this diamond cutting disc. With 22.23 mm bore diameter for standard angle grinders with clamping nut.
Scope of delivery:
- Suitable for both dry and wet cutting.
- Suitable also for slitting walls
- Cooling holes for more efficient heat dissipation and a reinforced center to stabilize the disc
- Longer service life due to higher and self-sharpening diamond segments
- Materials: porcelain stoneware, tiles, granite, natural stone, concrete, bricks, marble
- Diameter: 115 mm
- Bore diameter: 22.23 mm
- cutting width: 1,4 mm
- segment height: 10 mm
- disc thickness: 1,0 mm
- max. speed: 13200 rpm
- max. speed: 80 m/s
- 5x HC Tools diamond cutting disc 115 mm in metal box.