HC Tools Carbide cutting disc for wood 125 mm set 5 pcs.
The Carbide Multi Wheel disc from HC Tools transforms an angle grinder into a universal tool and is available in 115 as well as 125 mm sizes. This unique wheel allows for easy, durable and safe cutting of soft materials with an angle grinder. Equipped with a carbide cutting edge, the disc provides durable and safe working performance on multiple materials. The slim body and expansion slot provide a unique cutting speed and prevent blade deformation. Suitable for wood, wood with nails, plastics, light construction materials, copper pipes, and more.
Thanks to its design, it is possible to work with the cut-off wheel without recoil, which increases work safety. A long service life (the disc is self-sharpening) allows uninterrupted work, saving time and money.
Scope of delivery:
- High cutting speed
- Recoilless working
- Universal use - ideal for the construction site
- Long service life with prescribed use
- Self-sharpening (wheel works in both directions of rotation)
- Thin, consistent cuts
- High efficiency: Stable and safe working performance on many materials thanks to an advanced cutting edge
- High working efficiency: thin beams and expansion slots provide a unique cutting speed and avoid blade deformation
- Materials: Wood, wood with nails, plastic, light construction materials, copper pipes, laminate, plasterboard, and more.
- With 22,23 mm bore diameter for standard angle grinders with clamping nut
- Consistent diameter keeps cutting speed and cutting capacity consistently high
- Carbide Technology for long life when cutting multi material
- Diameter: 125 mm
- Bore: 22,23 mm
- Thickness: 1,2 mm
- Max. Speed: 12.250 rpm
- MPA tested
- 5x HC Tools carbide cutting disc 125 mm in metal box.