Wiha water pump pliers set, 3pcs.
During installation work, pipes and other materials of various dimensions have to be processed. The optimum grip for this is provided by water pump pliers. The water pump pliers set offers the user maximum variability for work in the installation area with 3 pliers in different lengths and each with a 9-stage notch adjustment. Crushing injuries are excluded thanks to the integrated clamping protection. The pliers are equipped with an extended joint, which ensures maximum stability thanks to the double guide. At the same time, the slim design in the head and joint area ensures easy access to the workpiece, even in confined working environments. The pliers handles are covered with non-slip plastic and help the user to have a strong grip, even in oily or wet working situations. In addition, slipping on the workpiece is prevented by the self-clamping feature on pipes and nuts, thus enabling highly comfortable working. During use, the high-quality, specially hardened teeth guarantee secure gripping, even after many years of use. The robust water pump pliers are insensitive to dirt and therefore ideally suited for working outdoors.
- Meets your requirements: Permanently stable due to the pierced joint with double guide.
- Facilitates handling: Maximum application variability thanks to 9-stage detent adjustment.
- Increases your safety: pinch protection prevents crushing injuries.
- Application: For gripping and holding pipes and angular profiles as well as hex nuts in the installation area.
- DIN ISO 8976.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Water pump pliers Classic push-through 180mm.
- 1x Water Pump Pliers Classic push-through 250mm
- 1x Water Pump Pliers Classic push-through 300mm