Triangular adhesive sandpaper 46-pcs.
The robust triangular adhesive sandpaper is ideal for effective, fast sanding of flat surfaces, for removing old paint or for smoothing, preparing and finishing surfaces. This means you can use the sandpaper for woodworking, for example. With the triangular bond sandpaper, you can get to places that are particularly difficult to reach.
Thanks to the different grits of 40, 80, 120, 180 and 240, you can easily sand in several steps. The higher the number of grits, the smaller and finer the grit, which means that the surface of your workpiece will be smoother.
The triangular adhesive sandpaper should not be missing in your garage, on your building site or in your workshop.
Sandpapers are used as an aid in surface finishing or to break edges.
Scope of delivery:
- Hansecontrol tested
- Dimensions: 97 x 137 mm
- 12x grit size 40 each for: Removal of glue and paint layers
- 12x grit size 80 each for: Rough pre-sanding of raw wood surfaces
- 12x grit size 120 each for: Fine sanding of raw wood surfaces
- 5x grit size 180 each for: Fine sanding of raw wood surfaces
- 5x grit size 240 each for: Resanding of primed and varnished surfaces
- With perforation
- Material: E-paper (220 g/m²)
- Abrasive: corundum
- Grit size according to FEPA standard
- Not water resistant
- 1 x triangular adhesive sandpaper 46-pcs.