Eccentric sandpaper 36 pcs.
The robust, perforated eccentric sandpaper is ideal for effective, fast sanding of flat surfaces, for removing old paint or for smoothing, preparing and finishing surfaces. This means you can use the sandpaper for woodworking, for example.
Thanks to the different grits of 40, 60, 80 and 120, you can easily sand in several steps. The higher the number of grits, the smaller and finer the grit, which means that the surface of your workpiece will be smoother.
The eccentric sandpaper should not be missing in your garage, on your building site or in your workshop.
Sandpapers are used as an aid in surface finishing or to break edges.
Scope of delivery:
- Hansecontrol tested
- ø 125 mm
- 8x grit size 40 each for: Removal of glue and paint layers
- 8x grit size 120 each for: Fine sanding of raw wood surfaces
- 10x grit size 60 each for: Coarse pre-sanding of raw wood surfaces
- 10x grit size 80 each for: Coarse pre-sanding of raw wood surfaces
- With perforation and hook-and-loop fastener
- Abrasive: corundum
- Material: E-Paper
- Not water resistant
- 1 x Eccentric sandpaper 36-pcs.