HC Tools Ceramic Construction Heater 5 kW
Fast, effective and draft-free heat without dust combustion!
HC Tools ceramic fan heaters do not consume oxygen to generate heat and do not produce combustion fumes or warm air containing condensation. This makes them optimal rapid heaters for closed indoor spaces, especially in the transitional period or on extremely cold days.
Unlike classic wire heaters, HC Tools' robust fan heaters generate heat quickly and effectively using integrated PTC ceramic heating elements.
The long-lasting PTC ceramic offers you numerous advantages compared to conventional heating wire technology. PTC heat registers are significantly more robust and at the same time heat up faster, while functionally they can never overheat. If they get too hot, current conductivity and power output drop due to the material. This integrated temperature limiting effect automatically protects against overheating and thus offers a very high level of operational safety.
As a result, PTC heat registers do not have to be cooled by a strong air supply, which allows the installation of quieter running fans that generally operate more quietly. In combination with the large heating coil surface, HC Tools construction heaters therefore generate a pleasantly homogeneous and draft-free flow of warm air in a quieter manner.
Due to their design, the ceramic heating elements also increase the stability of the construction heaters - an additional safety plus when using the devices.
Unlike heating wire devices, the ceramic fan heaters also do not burn any dust, which is why the room air is not polluted with additional fine dust - optimal for use in living or working spaces and a real plus for anyone suffering from allergies!
- Ideal for camping, allergy sufferers & construction use
- Intertek GS tested
- Ceramic PTC heating coil instead of conventional heating wires for extremely fast heating and high durability
- Stepless multi-stage temperature control with 2 heating stages and 1 fan stage
- Safety during operation is ensured by the integrated overheating protection, which switches off the unit if the operating temperature is too high.
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Condensation-free heat without oxygen consumption - ideal for heating interiors
- Stable, robust and quiet
- Thanks to the heat-insulated carrying handle, you can easily change the place of use - the low weight supports this.
- Simple and powerful - connection with five-pole CEE 16 A plug is child's play thanks to the ready-to-plug-in solution
- The axial fan in robust metal design takes over the distribution of the wamren air in the room - effective and powerful
- Air volume: 588 m³/h
- Heating surface: 48 m²
- Heating power: 50W/3300W/5000W
- Supply voltage: 380-400V~ 50Hz
- Connection plug: CEE 16 A plug, five-pole
- plug length: 1,6 m
- Operation: internal thermostat
- Mobility: carrying/transport handle(s)
- dimensions: 300 x 235 x 345 mm
- Weight: 4.32 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1x HC Tools construction heater 5 kW
- 1x instruction manual