HC Tools Ceiling Support Set 2 pcs.
The high-quality ceiling supports from HC Tools have an infinitely adjustable length of 115 - 290 cm and are therefore ideally suited for almost any room height. They are characterized by their simple operation.
The quick-action props from HC Tools are also ideal for sloping ceilings. The props are each equipped with a support plate with ball joint at both ends, which allows an inclination of up to 45 degrees in each case.
Thanks to the quick clamping device, the supports are ready for use in no time at all. First, the supports are pulled out on the tube and locked in one of three possible positions. Then the upper support plate is pulled out to the required position. Finally, all that remains is to apply the actual tension via the pump function of the supports.
The supports are rubberized so that you can work without worrying even on sensitive surfaces. This significantly reduces the risk of damage, such as scratches.
With the tensioning supports from HC Tools, it's child's play to tension door frames, lift kitchen countertops, set up dust walls, hang heating panels and much more.
Scope of delivery:
- For bracing during overhead work in drywall and interior construction.
- For larger panels and one-man assemblies on ceilings and slopes
- Rubberized joint pads provide protection for sensitive surfaces
- Coarse adjustment via inner tube- fine adjustment via pump mechanism
- TÜV Rheinland GS tested
- Load capacity: maximum 30kg at a 90° angle
- Material: tube: carbon steel
- Material clamping device: aluminum
- Length: 115 - 290 cm
- Inclination of joints: maximum 45
- 2x HC Tools ceiling support