HC Home & Living Design Convector 2000 W
Compact fast heater with turbo fan for comfortable heat for transitional or supplementary heating
Faster heat desired? The Design Convector from HC Home & Living has a fan for faster air circulation, with which you can quickly bring your rooms to the desired temperature.
Punctual heat to the minute? The convector makes that possible too: you can program your individual daily heating periods using the integrated timer - with 24-hour settings in 15-minute increments.
Immediately after switching on, the powerful, 2-stage switchable heating power of the convector provides comfortable, clean and odorless heat. In combination with the thermostat-controlled automatic operation, the energy consumption also remains very low: the thermostat converts the temperature setting and regulates the heating power independently and energy-efficiently up to the automatic switch-off/ switch-on.
The design convector is suitable for almost any use in the private environment - especially with regard to its pleasing design: in the cool bathroom as well as for the seasonal transition periods or to support the existing heating on cold days.
You can use the convector immediately wherever there is a power outlet nearby. An integrated overheating protection guarantees safety.
Uniform convection heat
In this convector from HC Home & Living, the air in the unit is heated by electrically heated wires and as a result rises as warm air, creating a chimney effect that allows cold room air to trail into the unit. In this way, there is a constant circulation of warm air throughout the room, flowing to all corners. The heat spreads evenly everywhere, preventing over- or under-heating of individual areas. As soon as the preset heat level is reached, the device switches off automatically in an energy-efficient manner and switches on again if the temperature falls below it.
Please note: the device is only suitable for use in well-insulated rooms or for occasional use
Intertek GS (tested safety)
- Up to 2,000 W heating power for clean, condensation-free and odorless heat
- Fan for faster air circulation
- Stepless thermal control
- Two heating levels
- Thermostat controlled automatic operation
- Energy-efficient operation thanks to auto shut-off when target value is reached
- Overheating protection
- 24-hour timer
- Flexible use
- Stable stand due to large adjustable feet
- Easy transport thanks to recessed grips
- Heating capacity stage 1: 750 W
- Heating capacity stage 2: 2000 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption max. 2.000 W
- Rated current consumption 8,7 A
- Connection plug CEE 7/7
- Cable length approx. 1.7 m
- Width approx. 600 mm
- Depth (including feet) approx. 220 mm
- Height (including feet) approx. 388 mm
- Weight approx. 3,7 kg
Scope of delivery:
- HC Home & Living Design Convector 2000 W
- Operating instructions