||* Adult assembly required.
* The vehicle should be used with caution, as it requires skill, so as to avoid falls or collision with third parties.
• The vehicle should not be used at hills, steep slopes, in traffic and near water. Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves and other debris.
* This vehicle must be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
* Min. age: 36 months
* Protective equipment should be worn. Ensure the rider is appropriately dressed. We recommend that protective equipment such as a helmet, gloves and knee/elbow pads are worn. Always wear appropriate shoes.
* The charger is not a toy. Unplug and remove the charger before cleaning the vehicle.
* Only use the recommended charger. It should never be connected to the mains by a child.This should only be
done by an adult.
* When the vehicle speed reduces considerably, charge the battery immediately to avoid
an irreparable damage.
* Check often your vehicle’s status, specially the parts in charge of the fasteners, stability of the products and operating, like the wheels, shaft, steering, anchorage, saddle, footrest, and so on...
* WARNING! Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months due to small parts and small balls, which could be swallowed or inhaled by young children. Choking hazard! Risk of falling!
* During charging explosive gases may be generated. Charge batteries in well ventilated areas away from sources of heat and flammable materials.
*Loading weight: 50 kg